- Erin Brokovich: Even when safety guidelines and regulations are in place, the rate of chemicals acceptable by law may be far higher than what is genuinely safe.
- Erin Brockovich: Well, excuse me for not going to Law School.
Ed Masry: Law School? At this point, I’d settle for Charm School.
- Ed Masry: PG&E is demanding 90. In other words, everybody. Do you understand? This is serious.
Erin Brockovich: And, what, Ed? I’m not serious?
Ed Masry: You’re emotional, you’re erratic. You say anything, you make this personal, and it isn’t.
Erin Brockovich: Not personal? That is my work! My sweat! My time away from my kids! If that’s not personal, I don’t know what is– [starts to cough hardly]
Ed Masry: Hey, come on. Come on. Go home. Get well. Because you’re no good to me sick. I need you, all right? This case needs you.
Erin Brockovich: Did you tell them that?
- Erin Brockovich: How could you take this away from me?
Ed Masry: No one’s taking anything, will you let me–
Erin Brockovich: Bullshit! You stuck me in Siberia dictating to some goddamn steno clerk so you could finish this thing without me!
- Theresa Dallavale: Erin, you don’t even have phone numbers for some of them.
Erin Brockovich: Whose number do you need?
Theresa Dallavale: Everyone’s. This is a lawsuit Erin. We need to be able to contact the plaintiffs.
Erin Brockovich: I said, whose number do you need?
- Ed Masry: In a law firm you may want to re-think your wardrobe a little.
Erin Brockovich: Well as long as I have one ass instead of two I’ll wear what I like if that’s all right with you. You might want to re-think those ties.
- Erin Brockovich: That’s all you got lady. Two wrong feet and fucking ugly shoes…